February 4, 2021
- LiftAction is added to Action API.
- You can store the slave device information into the master gateway database. AddSlaveDeviceDB is added to the Connect Master API for this purpose.
- Display API is extended to change background images, notice message, and sound files.
- New fields are added to Event.EventLog to provide additional information for specific events.
- Extract is added to Face API. You can extract face templates from previously captured image files.
- Lift Zone is added to Zone API.
- Server API is supported for implementing server matching features.
- The short descriptions of event codes are provided as a json file, which can be used in your applications. Refer to the Event API example of your client SDK.
- New examples for Event API, Door API, Schedule API, Trigger & Action API, Wiegand API, Anti Passback Zone API, Server API, and Status API are added to the client SDKs.
- In some cases, TNA.GetTNALog returns log records without T&A codes.
- In rare cases, the device gateway might not be able to handle new connections after a connection is not closed properly.
- User.Enroll fails when the UserInfo has face data.
- The name of APB zone package has a typo in Java client library.